Thursday, February 12, 2009

i’m coffee lover ;P

I cant live without coffee..i’m coffee lover ;P.





There’s nothing better that could start a great morning for me except for a nice cup of hot coffee. I cant live without u…
I must take a cup of coffee before I begin my work. And without coffee before I begin work, time seems to pass juz xtra slowly for the whole day ~which is sad n terrible!!

And for dinner, I’ll hav another cup of coffee.

Arghh..over dosage of caffeine kut… ;(

And now…aku sakit kaple sbb dh seharian x minum coffee.tu je yg aku nk ckp sebenornyeee ;(
Ingredients
- Instant Coffee
- Milk
- Water
Steps
1- Put a teaspoon of instant coffee into the mug.
2- Boil some water in the electric kettle, then wait for the water to stop simmering. Water above 90°C will scorch the coffee and destroy it's flavor, so it's important to wait for the boiling sound to stop.
3- Fill ¾ of the cup with the boiled water, then stir with the teaspoon until all the instant coffee is dissolved.
4-Fill the remaining ¼ of the cup with milk, then stir with the teaspoon again.

~~~~~doNe~~~~~~



p/s:.any suggestion of what nice shops that sells pretty dresses?? wahaha..

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

babe..tak abis2 ngn coffee u lagi eyh..huhu

Unknown said...

hahahaaaa tipu..ko mana pernah bancuh kopi...ko beli jer kt kedai bwh...nescafe cool,..jahahaahahahaaa